Are you facing issues with pet urine stains and spots? Here's what to do:
For thorough cleaning that removes most of the soil embedded in carpets or rugs, give us a call!
Mix the following formulas and then follow the process below.
Ammonia Solution: One tablespoon of clear ammonia to one-half cup water.
White Vinegar Solution: One-third cup white distilled vinegar to two-thirds cup water.
1. Apply dish detergent solution to the stain and blot.
2. Apply ammonia solution. Blot again.
3. Rinse with tap water and blot.
4. Apply white vinegar solution. Blot again.
5. Rinse with tap water and blot dry.