To remove this stain, mix the following spot remover(s) and then follow the process below.
Ammonia Solution: One tablespoon clear ammonia to one-half cup water.
White Vinegar Solution: One-third cup white distilled vinegar to two-thirds cup water.
1. Apply dish detergent solution and blot.
2. Apply ammonia solution. Blot again.
3. Rinse with tap water and blot.
4. Apply white vinegar solution. Blot again.
5. Rinse with tap water and blot dry.
6. To eliminate odors, Call us today at 949-716-1222 and ask about our deodorizer services.
Schedule an appointment today:
Regular Carpet Care
A good practice is to go over your carpet and rugs regularly and lightly with a vacuum cleaner. Once a week, vacuum thoroughly, preferably with a brush and beater bar type vacuum cleaner. A light cleaning consists of three individual strokes with a vacuum over a given area of the carpet – forward, backward, and forward. A thorough cleaning takes up to seven strokes. If you are using a vacuum which provides suction only, be sure to use it patiently for proper maintenance. Move the vacuum cleaner slowly to allow the suction to remove embedded soil particles. You may vacuum in any direction, but the final strokes should be with the lay of the pile for a better uniform surface appearance.
Like Us on Facebook